Procrastinate now, don’t put it off.
March 19 2013
Posted by on
So I bought this Annie Pencil Skirt by The Secret Store at faMESHed. I hardly ever buy skirts because I don’t have classy, sophisticated tops to wear with them. But I really liked this skirt. And that’s pretty much all I had planned out for this blog post.
Strawberry Singh came up with this Procrastination Meme which I found out through Lourdes Denimore’s blog. I figured I might as well do it since I really don’t want to work on coming up with something
witty funny smart useful to write.
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
I’ve only ever had this one which entered the SL world on January 19 2009.
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
Hmmm, it was probably some BDSM/sex sim that my then Master brought me to.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
Wandering around shops or in a sandbox. #foreveralone
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life?
Don’t have one.
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory?
MOST favourite….tough question. I honestly have no idea. Maybe the Mandala Dogtags…or Deco’s Shells of War necklace…or one of my many hairs from Truth or Exile. Yeah I have no idea. There’s too much in my inventory that I can’t live without.
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life?
The Secret Store – Annie Pencil Skirt (what a coincidence that’s the skirt I was talking about!)
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
Decided to become a blogger. Became “friends” with Maci. Stay in SL. A friend and I use to frequent sex furniture stores and demo all the furniture. Paragraph emotes included.
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
It would come down to who had the best audition between Mila Kunis, Missy Peregrym, Whitney Thompson, and Miranda Lambert. (Yes I know two of them aren’t actresses.)